5 things to know about the Tummy Tuck PROCEDURE IN MONTREAL, QUEBEC
Pregnancies and weight fluctuations are a part of life. While bringing a bundle of joy into the world or losing a significant amount of weight are both causes for celebration, they can alter the appearance of your body. However, with tummy tuck surgery, you can regain your flat stomach and get rid of loose skin.
Here are five things to know about this highly effective procedure:
- The tummy tuck is not weight loss surgery. Patients should already be close to their ideal weight.
- The procedure removes excess fat and skin but can be combined with liposuction for more fat removal.
- Patients should not undergo tummy tuck surgery if they are planning on having future pregnancies.
- The surgery can last anywhere from 1 to 5 hours.
- Patients should be prepared to take 1 to 2 weeks off work in order to rest and recover.